Pipe extrusion Cutting Machines
Cutting and Chamfering Machines
Machines suitable for cutting and chamfering plastic pipes by means of rotating cutters. The machine’s main characteristic is their dust-free cutting operation. Due to a special central clamping device idle time is kept to a minimum.
- Swarfless cutting by means of cutting roller
- Intermittent advance of cutting tool
- Saw carriage drive by servo-motor for high-quality precision cuts
- Chamfering of pipe inside diameter
- Off-line magazine machines for cutting short pieces
- Centrifugal force controlled machines for cutting pipes with small wall thickness and corrugated pipes.
Precision Cutting Saws
When high extrusion speed, short cutting lengths and small tolerances are required, GRAEWE precision cutting saws are the perfect solution. The saw carriage (driven by an AC servo drive) moves along with the extruded material, keeping trace and speed synchronously. Very narrow tolerances are therefore guaranteed.
Pneumatically activated radial saws suitable for cutting pipes and profiles made of thermoplastic materials. Easy operation of the saw on start-up of the extrusion line thanks to the possibility of raising the upper double pipe clamps. Clamping jaws according to the pipe diameter or profile shape guarantee an angular cut.
Pneumatically or hydraulically activated cutting knife for burr-free cutting of pipes or profiles.
For chip and burr-free cutting by means of rotating knife.
Advantages at a glance:
- Excellent accuracy of cut length
- Low energy consumption
- Low noise level by using special cutting tools and shielding the machine
- Cutting tools and enclosure of the machines
- Tools are easy to change
Cutting and Chamfering Machines, Servocutters
- No swarf, burr or broken edges
- Short change-over times due to universal clamping system
- Wear-free system
- High cutting frequency